Information about personal data processing
(pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
Contship Italia S.p.a. (hereinafter Contship), with headquarters in Melzo (MI), Via I Maggio n. 1 - 20066, as the owner of the processing of personal data, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 and EU Regulation 679/2016 (from now on, the Applicable Law), recognizes the importance of confidentiality and protection of personal data as fundamental rights of the individual. It is therefore our first objective to process personal data according to strict principles of lawfulness, correctness, purpose limitation, and conservation, minimization, accuracy, integrity, while guaranteeing maximum transparency on the procedures and security measures adopted.
In light of these considerations, and in compliance with legal obligations, we issue the following information.
- Scope of data treatment
This policy only concerns the processing of user data (Users) collected through the voluntary compilation of contact forms published on the site contshipitalia.com (the Website) for the provision of services or for contact requests.
- Data controller
Contship is the data controller and issues this policy to indicate in a transparent and easily accessible manner the categories of interested parties, the type of data and processing performed, the purposes underlying the processing, the security measures adopted, and the third parties to whom the data can be disclosed.
- Personal Data being processed
The personal data of the users (the Data) consist of contact information (identity, email, telephone, address) as well as, limited to the quotation services and the "work with us" section, some data of professional and educational nature (company name, education, etc.).
- Purpose of data treatment
The data processing is aimed solely at providing services or responding to requests from Users.
The data may also be processed for marketing and promotional purposes of educational and cultural activities and events. In this case, the data are processed only upon specific release of the express consent of the Users.
The data are processed in electronic format. In some cases, they can be processed in paper format, but in any case with methods strictly necessary to meet the purposes indicated above only.
- Legal basis of processing
Contship processes the Data only with the express consent of the Users or to perform a service requested by them.
Consequences of denial of data processing authorization
Users can at any time revoke their consent to the processing and exercise other rights as better indicated below (par. 11). In case of denial of consent to the data processing, Contship will not be able to provide the requested services or give feedback to the Users. However, there is no legal obligation to provide the Data or prohibition to withdraw consent.
- Data storage
The Data will be kept for the period in which it is necessary to provide the requested service or give feedback to the User. For marketing purposes relating to the sending of newsletters or invitations to promotional, cultural, and educational events, the Data is kept until the User's consent is revoked or the newsletter service is interrupted or events canceled. The Data received for spontaneous applications is kept by Contship for one year, from January 1st, following the date of receipt.
- Data transmission
To ensure efficiency and professional quality of service, Contship collaborates with third parties, with specific technical and professional skills, for some support services.
In this regard, Data may be disclosed to:
- third party consultants who provide functional services for the purposes indicated above (paragraph 5);
- the Website provider;
- other companies of the Contship group.
The updated list of managers or autonomous owners to whom the Data may be communicated can be requested by sending an email to email@example.com.
The Data are not normally subject to transfer abroad. However, in case of data transfer abroad, Contship adopts every precaution and good practice for the full respect and protection of Users' rights by making use of all the solutions allowed by the GDPR, thus asking for the explicit consent of the interested party, privileging states subject to adequacy decisions and resorting to the signing of the standard clauses approved by the European Commission.
- Profiling and data dissemination
Data are not subject to public disclosure, or to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
- Rights of interested parties
Users have the right to exercise the rights recognized by the GDPR. In particular, each of them, with regard to the Data concerning him, can ask Contship to obtain:
- access and rectification if data are inaccurate, or the integration of incomplete data; the cancellation (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 679/2016 and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article) and the limitation of processing (in the event of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, paragraph 1 of EU Regulation 679/2016);
- copy of the Data in a structured and readable format by an automatic device, also for the purpose of communicating such Data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- oppose the processing at any time in the event of particular situations concerning him;
- withdraw consent at any time. The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same retains, however, its lawfulness;
- forward a complaint to a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - www.garanteprivacy.it). In particular, Users who believe that the processing of their Personal Data is in violation of the provisions of the Applicable Law, have the right to contact the Guarantor for the protection of personal data with a complaint or appeal to this Authority as provided for by art. . 77 of the GDPR, or to contact the appropriate judicial offices as required by art. 79 of EU Regulation 679/2016.
The User can contact Contship to request information or exercise their rights by filling out the form available at this link and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The owner has appointed as Data Protection Officer (DPO) "La Scala Società tra avvocati per azioni"; in particular, Avv. Francesco Rampone is the contact person of the DPO.
CONTSHIP ITALIA S.P.A
Registered Office: Via I Maggio 1, 20066 Melzo (MI)
Phone +39 02 95529611
Fax +39 02 95529666
Registro Imprese e Codice Fiscale 00226890119
P. IVA 02960210108
CCIAA di Milano REA n° 1720378
Capitale Sociale Euro 33.800.000,00 i.v.