Container Service Ravenna (CSR) is a company specializing in the repair, sale, rental, transformation, and customization of shipping containers.
CSR is located at Terminal Container Ravenna (TCR), a gateway port that allows a high level of speed and efficiency in its operations due to the presence of mooring docks for loading/unloading and connectivity to railway networks within the terminal.
Container sales and transformation are the core services offered at CSR, with numerous key advantages for customers, including:
- Availability of containers all year round
- High degree of product customization
- Availability of in-house electricians, engineers, refrigeration engineers to support the entire production/supply chain
- Full turnkey service including transportation and installation for the end consumer
CSR’s workshop can also transform containers and prepare them for construction sites and offshore sectors as well as use in offices, warehouses, and/or as emergency shelters.
CSR also offers purchase, sale, and rental services for swap bodies and other types of related equipment.
CSR’s integrated services for shipping lines and leasing companies include:
- Selection of empty storage and container for any intended use
- Appraisal of containers’ condition and full damage report
- Inspection, repair, maintenance and washing
CSR also offers a wide range of services to manage reefer containers, which transport goods at controlled temperatures, such as pre-trip inspection, washing, temperature setting, and continuous 24h monitoring, diagnostics and repair of full units, as well as setting up flexitank or liner-bags inside the containers to carry specific cargoes (chemicals, food liquids, etc).
In 2020, CSR won the "Logistics of the Year" award for its container optimization and recovery project.
Find out more about the winning project.