Contship is looking for a young and talented marketing specialist, who will support the execution of daily corporate marketing activities.
This role requires a dual-minded approach: the candidate must be highly creative and an excellent writer but must also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions. He/she will work with the Marketing team and often interface with Sales, to deploy new processes for lead generation and CRM, and to conduct analyses that will be used to support strategic decisions by stakeholders across the group.
The candidate must also prove to be a talented content creator, being capable of writing and producing various types of contents and news regularly. The candidate will support the Marketing team in performing tactic & routine tasks and will assist the Marketing & Corporate Communication Director to expand the Group’s digital and traditional media footprint.
Part of the job will in fact consist in monitoring all marketing initiatives effectiveness and ROI, to help management maintain them in tune with the company strategic objectives. The chosen candidate will be provided with the opportunity to grow and specialize further, working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment.
Key responsibilities include: establishing and maintaining scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management; creating and maintaining metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact; analyzing marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization; monitoring and maintaining data quality within the marketing database; evaluating new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance; writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our news stream on an ongoing basis to support and promote our offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers; optimizing content for search engines and lead generation; collaborating with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience; providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content; convincing others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Excellent command of the English written and spoken language is a must (preference for candidates that are English native or have had a relevant personal and/or professional experience abroad).
- Knowledge of Chinese language is a welcome plus
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business mission.
- Advanced knowledge of office suite, in particular Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Solid writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- A high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- A previous experience in marketing, media relation or content creation is a plus.
Selected candidates will be notified via mail.